OUTLINE OF CONTENTS:
Part One: Opening Prayer, Opening Statements and Introduction of Speaker
Part Two: Webinar Proper
1. Rationale For The Adoption of Flexible Work Arrangements (FWAs)
2. Definition of The New Normal
3. The Compelling Need For Flexible Work Arrangements
4. The Five-Way Tests For Viability of FWAs
5. Alternative Flexible Work Arrangements (AFWAs)
6. Compressed Work Week
7. Reduced Work Week
8. Combination of Compressed Work Week and Reduced Work Week
9. Combination of Compressed Work Week, Reduced and Flexi-Hours
10. Work From Home Based On Hours and Days
11. Work From Home Based on Output
12. Combination of Work From Home and Flexi-Hours
13. Conditions For Validity of FWAs
14. Conditions For Viability of Work From Home
15. Basic Procedures For WFH
16. Advantages and Disadvantages Of Work From Home
17. Managing Emotions While Managing Transitions To FWAs
18. Managing Complaints and And Issues Re FWAs
19. Detecting and Investigating Deviations
Part Three: Questions and Answers Portion
Part Four: Integration
R͟E͟S͟O͟U͟R͟C͟E͟ ͟S͟P͟E͟A͟K͟E͟R͟ ͟-͟ ͟A͟T͟T͟Y͟.͟ ͟J͟O͟S͟E͟P͟H͟U͟S͟ ͟B͟.͟ ͟J͟I͟M͟E͟N͟E͟Z͟
* Former Undersecretary of Department of Labor and Employment
* 2014 President of People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP)
* 15 years of successful government service and 20 productive years in the business sector:
* 12 years in San Miguel Corporation, 3 years in Petron/PNOC and 5 years in Pepsi Cola
* He has been a professor of Law and Humanities in various universities with a total academic experience of more than 30 years
* He has had successful stints as Labor Attache in Taichung, Taiwan, in Malaysia and in Kuwait
* He is an experienced labor relations lawyer with various training exposures here and in New York, San Francisco, Singapore, Geneva, Beijing, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Kuwait, Taiwan, Bahrain, Dubai and Honolulu, Hawaii.
* He has been recognized as a FELLOW in Personnel Management, a rare honor given only to the top 5% of the country’s HR Professionals
* An author (of several books), a newspaper columnist, a Bar Reviewer, etc.
* He graduated from the College of Law Magna Cum Laude and Class Valedictorian
* At the University of the Philippines where he was an MM (Masters in Management) full scholar, he was conferred by then UP President O.D. Corpuz, a Certificate of Merit for Academic Excellence.
* Born in Argao, Cebu
Limited slots are available. Hurry! Join us now.
Regular Rate Php 1,499.00 + VAT starting August 20, 2020
Early Bird Rate Php 1,399.00 + VAT until August 19, 2020
Group Rate Php 1,299.00 + VAT per pax for 5 or more pax
Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology.
It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
You must register in order to be able to join. Likewise, you will be asked to Check Out. Afterward, you will receive a confirmation email containing the information about joining the live webinar.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!