There is no need to pay more income tax than we have to. Certainly, for those in the know, there are creative but legitimate ways to scale it down both for businesses and individuals. This program will broaden the perspective of the participants to equip them with incisive insights into the labyrinth of income taxation and uncork strategies and tactics to legally minimize income taxes.
* Income Tax for Individuals
* Types of Income
* Types of Individual Taxpayers
* Income Tax for Corporations
* Regular Corporate Income Tax
* Minimum Corporate Income Tax
* Improperly Accumulated Earnings Tax
* Gross income
* Allowable Deductions
* Net Operating Loss Carryover
* Decision to Go Sole Proprietorship or Corporation (Tax Considerations)
* Options to Reduce Taxable Income for Individuals Engaged in Business / Professionals
* Options To Reduce Taxable Income For Corporations
* Understanding Compensation Income Taxation and How To Maximize Tax Exemptions
RESOURCE SPEAKER – MR. JEKELL SALOSAGCOL
Professional Training and Academe
* 2002 to Date CPA Reviewer: Auditing Theory and Practice -CRC -ACE -CPA Review School
* 2006 to Date Resource Speaker: PICPA CPE Seminar son Accounting and Auditing Standards
* 1999 to 2002 CPA Reviewer: Auditing Theory and Practice CPA Review School of the Phils.
* 1996 to 1999 Lecturer: De La Salle University; St. Scholastica’s College; and Colegio de San Juan de Letran.
* Manila Electric Company Accenture Philippines
* Commission on Audit Dole Philippines
* Bureau of Treasury Philippines Association of Local Government Accountants
* Bureau of Internal Revenue National Institute of Accounting Technician
Audit and Consultancy
* 2012 Consultant: Independent Oil Price Review Committee- Department of Energy
* 2011 to date: Audit and PFRS Consultant- Government Service Insurance System
* 2010 to date: Technical and Training Consultant- Reyes Tacandong & Company
* 2008 to date: Consultant: ORT Consulting Group LLC- Chicago II. USA
* 2008 to 2010: Vice-President for US Operations: Theorem Global Business Outsourcing Inc.
* 1995 to 1996: Auditor- Sycip, Gorres, Velayo & Company
* 2nd Placer Philippine CPA Licensure Examination- May 1995
* BS Accountancy- Technological Institute of the Philippines- 1990 to 1994
* 2002 – “Basic Auditing Theory and Concepts”
* 2005 – “A Guide in Understanding the Philippine Standards on Auditing
Limited slots are available. Hurry! Join us now.
Regular Rate Php 1,499.00 + VAT starting August 8, 2020
Early Bird Rate Php 1,399.00 + VAT until August 7, 2020
Group Rate Php 1,299.00 + VAT per pax for 5 or more pax
Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology.
It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
You must register in order to be able to join. Likewise, you will be asked to Check Out. Afterward, you will receive a confirmation email containing the information about joining the live webinar.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!