The critical role of a leader or supervisor in this pandemic cannot be overemphasized. If in this challenging times he can effectively guide, control and motivate his team, the desired result will be achieved. Unfortunately, leading a team especially at this juncture is anything but easy. It requires sharpening of the axe and enhancing the one’s leadership skills and attitude. This program aims to equip and empower the supervisors and team leaders by providing them with the important concepts and tools to enable them to propel their people to achieve their targets
1. Defining Management, Supervision & Leadership
2. Taking the Leadership Cudgels
3. Three- Step Logic for Managers and Supervisors
4. Understanding People under all Circumstances is the Key
5. Becoming a People Expertb-an Imperative
5.1. Changing Viewpoints
5.2. Expanding Comfort Zone
5.4. Developing Mindset
6. Management Functions
7. Activities of Leadership
10. Managerial Grid
11. Situational Leadership
12. Interactive Management
13. Leadership and Power
14. Knowing Yourself & Your People
15. Decision Making
16. Communication 16.1. Requirement for a Leader-Communicator
16.2. Time, Temper, Tone, Tact
16.3. 5C’s of Communication
17. Theories of Leadership
18. Developing People
19. Selecting People
20. Continuous Learning
RESOURCE SPEAKER – Mr. Barbie Atienza
He is an accomplished professional in both fields of Public Relations and Human Resource Management. Currently, he is the Head of External Affairs of Manila Bulletin Publishing Corporation. Among the positions he has handled before are:
- Managing Director of MAPECON Philippines, Inc.,
- VP for Human Resource Management of James Hardie Building Products.
- President of People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP)
- President of the Society of Fellows in People Management.
He is also a much sought after speaker, lecturer, consultant and host/emcee in the Philippines and various countries. Likewise, he is a known socio-civic leader having been a Barangay Chairman and volunteer for various organizations, embracing various advocacies and causes. Concurrently, he is the Vice President of the Public Relations Society of the Philippines and the United Print Media Group. He is a writer and broadcaster, hosting TV and radio programs including â€œGood Job Philippinesâ€ currently airing over DZRJ 810AM every Saturday morning.
Limited slots are available. Hurry! Join us now.
Regular Rate Php 1,499.00 + VAT starting July 24, 2020
Early Bird Rate Php 1,399.00 + VAT until July 23, 2020
Group Rate Php 1,299.00 + VAT per pax for 5 or more pax
Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology.
It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
You must register in order to be able to join. Likewise, you will be asked to Check Out. Afterward, you will receive a confirmation email containing the information about joining the live webinar.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!