At the end of the seminar, the participants would be able to design and implement strategic employee compensation and benefits programs in their respective companies in order to attract, motivate, and retain the best workforce. Specifically, they would be able to:
- Formulate strategies on employee compensation and benefits;
- Promote pay internal equity and external comparability;
- Establish a remuneration scheme anchored on competency differentiation;
- Enhance workplace productivity through performance-based pay modes; and
- Design and implement employee benefits programs that address both the needs of workers and employers
Module 1: Employee Compensation and Benefits in Perspective
- Employee Compensation and Benefits Concepts
- Considerations in Employee Compensation and Benefits Planning
- Linking Employee Compensation and Benefits to Competitive Advantage
Module 2: Determining Pay for Position
- Revisiting the Organization Structure
- Job Assessment and Job Definition
- Job Evaluation and Classification
- The Salary Structure: Internal and External Equity Considerations
- Monitoring Compensation Costs
- Salary Administration Techniques
Module 3: Determining Pay for Person
Module 4: Determining Pay for Performance
- Performance Measures
- Types of Pay for Performance Schemes
Module 5: Designing Employee Benefits
- Design Parameters
- Costing Employee Benefits
- Trends in Employee Benefits
Module 6: Employee Benefits Communication and Administration
Module 7: Compensation and Employee Benefits for Special Situations
Module 8: Compensation and Employee Benefits Metrics
RESOURCE SPEAKER – DR. VIRGEL BINGHAY
Professor & Director
Center for Industry Productivity and Competitiveness
University of the Philippines
- International lecturer (Australia, Canada, Japan, Germany, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Invited to present papers in Canada and Peru
- Author of a number of books and his articles are published in some of the journals and conference proceedings.
- Issue Editor of the “Philippine Journal of Labor and Industrial Relations”
- Member of different professional organizations including the International Industrial Relations Association (IIRA); and Industrial Relations Association of Academics in Australia; New Zealand (IRAANZ); and ILO Association of the Philippines; etc.
- Expert in corporate planning, organization development, human resource management, industrial relations and quality management.
- Before joining the University of the Philippines, he was connected with the private sector and a government agency – including his stint with San Miguel Corporation as Corporate Labor Relations Manager.
- Recipient of various awards, recognitions and grants including the “2006 HR Leadership Award” (from the World HRD Congress Global HR Excellence Awards, held in Mumbai, India).
- Accredited Voluntary Arbitrator of the Department of Labor & Employment
Limited slots are available. Hurry! Join us now.
Regular Rate Php 1,499.00 + VAT starting July 22, 2020
Early Bird Rate Php 1,399.00 + VAT until July 21, 2020
Group Rate Php 1,299.00 + VAT per pax for 5 or more pax
Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology.
It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
You must register in order to be able to join. Likewise, you will be asked to Check Out. Afterward, you will receive a confirmation email containing the information about joining the live webinar.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!