Part One: Opening Prayer, Opening Statements, Introduction of the Speaker
Part Two: Webinar Proper
- Rationale: Why Employers Should Care ( Legal and Ethical)
- Clarification on Coverage:
(a) Pre-existing Conditions – Not Covered,
(b) Not Work-Related – Not Covered,
(c) Work-Related -Covered (“In The Course Of/ Arising Out Of”)
- Book Four of The Labor Code: Health, Safety and Welfare
(a) The Proactive Law: Occupational Safety and Health
( Aricles 162 to 171, Labor Code, as amended)
(b) The Responsive Law: State Insurance Fund ( ECC)
( Articles 172 to 217, LCP, as amended)
- Department Order no 198 (Implementing Republic Act 11058 of 2018)
(a) In relation to Article 128 of the Labor Code on Inspection
(b) With very High Penalties For Violations
(c) Personal Protective Equipment,
(d) First Aider and Safety Officers,
(e) Doctors, Nurses and Dentists
(d) Training and Information
(e) Log Book on OSH
- Social Secuiry Law and Benefits ( RA 1161, as amended by RA 8282)
(a) Sickness Benefits
(b) Disability Benefits
(c) Death and Funeral Benefits
(d) Maternity Benefits ( As Amended by RA 11210)
- Employees Compensation Benefits: PD 442, as amended by PD 626)
(a) Loss of Income Benefit.
(b) Medical Benefits
(c) Rehabilitation Services
(d) Carers’ Allowance,
(d) Temporary Total Disability Benefits,
(e) Permanent Partial Disability Benefits,
(f) Permanent Total Disability Benefits,
(g) Death and Funeral Benefits.
- Filing of Claims
- Denials and Appeals,
- Dependents and Beneficiaries,
- In Case of Two Wives
- Cases Decided by The Supreme Court Involving Philippine-Based Employees,
- Cases Involving Land-Based OFWs,
- Cases Involving Ocean-Going Seafarers,
Part Three: Question and Answer Portion
Part Four: Integration
Part Five: Adjournment
SPEAKER – ATTY. JOSEPHUS JIMENEZ
- Former Undersecretary of Department of Labor and Employment
- 2014 President of People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP)
- 15 years of successful government service and 20 productive years in the business sector:
- 12 years in San Miguel Corporation, 3 years in Petron/PNOC and 5 years in Pepsi Cola
- He has been a professor of Law and Humanities in various universities with a total academic experience of more than 30 years
- He has had successful stints as Labor Attache in Taichung, Taiwan, in Malaysia and in Kuwait
- He is an experienced labor relations lawyer with various training exposures here and in New York, San Francisco, Singapore, Geneva, Beijing, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Kuwait, Taiwan, Bahrain, Dubai and Honolulu, Hawaii.
- He has been recognized as a FELLOW in Personnel Management, a rare honor given only to the top 5% of the country’s HR Professionals
- An author (of several books), a newspaper columnist, a Bar Reviewer, etc.
- He graduated from the College of Law Magna Cum Laude and Class Valedictorian
- At the University of the Philippines where he was an MM (Masters in Management) full scholar, he was conferred by then UP President O.D. Corpuz, a Certificate of Merit for Academic Excellence.
- Born in Argao, Cebu
Limited slots are available. Hurry! Join us now.
Aside from giving you a panoramic perspective on this important subject, not to mention the practical tips and techniques, they will also give you an opportunity not just to evaluate the webinar sessions but also the style of the speakers.
Hopefully, this will encourage you to register for the paid webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
Even for FREE Webinars, you must register in order to be able to join. Likewise, you will be asked to Check Out. Don’t worry, you will not pay anything for the free webinar of your choice, unless, of course, you upgrade to Paid Webinars.
After registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing the information about joining the live webinar.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!