Part One: Opening Prayer, Opening Statements and Introduction of Speaker
Part Two: Webinar Proper
- Rationale For The Adoption of Flexible Work Arrangements (FWAs)
- Definition of The New Normal
- The Compelling Need For Flexible Work Arrangements
- The Five-Way Tests For Viability of FWAs
- Alternative Flexible Work Arrangements (AFWAs)
- Compressed Work Week
- Reduced Work Week
- Combination of Compressed Work Week and Reduced Work Week
- Combination of Compressed Work Week, Reduced and Flexi-Hours
- Work From Home Based On Hours and Days
- Work From Home Based on Output
- Combination of Work From Home and Flexi-Hours
- Conditions For Validity of FWAs
- Conditions For Viability of Work From Home
- Basic Procedures For WFH
- Advantages and Disadvantages Of Work From Home
- Managing Emotions While Managing Transitions To FWAs
- Managing Complaints and And Issues Re FWAs
- Detecting and Investigating Deviations
Part Three: Questions and Answers Portion
Part Four: Integration
Part Five: Adjournment
SPEAKER – ATTY. JOSEPHUS JIMENEZ
- Former Undersecretary of Department of Labor and Employment
- 2014 President of People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP)
- 15 years of successful government service and 20 productive years in the business sector:
- 12 years in San Miguel Corporation, 3 years in Petron/PNOC and 5 years in Pepsi Cola
- He has been a professor of Law and Humanities in various universities with a total academic experience of more than 30 years
- He has had successful stints as Labor Attache in Taichung, Taiwan, in Malaysia and in Kuwait
- He is an experienced labor relations lawyer with various training exposures here and in New York, San Francisco, Singapore, Geneva, Beijing, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Kuwait, Taiwan, Bahrain, Dubai and Honolulu, Hawaii.
- He has been recognized as a FELLOW in Personnel Management, a rare honor given only to the top 5% of the country’s HR Professionals
- An author (of several books), a newspaper columnist, a Bar Reviewer, etc.
- He graduated from the College of Law Magna Cum Laude and Class Valedictorian
- At the University of the Philippines where he was an MM (Masters in Management) full scholar, he was conferred by then UP President O.D. Corpuz, a Certificate of Merit for Academic Excellence.
- Born in Argao, Cebu
Limited slots are available. Hurry! Join us now.
Aside from giving you a panoramic perspective on this important subject, not to mention the practical tips and techniques, they will also give you an opportunity not just to evaluate the webinar sessions but also the style of the speakers.
Hopefully, this will encourage you to register for the paid webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
Even for FREE Webinars, you must register in order to be able to join. Likewise, you will be asked to Check Out. Don’t worry, you will not pay anything for the free webinar of your choice, unless, of course, you upgrade to Paid Webinars.
After registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing the information about joining the live webinar.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!