On this live webinar, Atty. Arnold Apdua, CPA , Managing Partner of AAA and Co., CPAs and Former BIR Revenue Officer, will discuss and explain topics related to the immensely important topic “Proper Handling of Books of Accounts and Other Accounting Records”
- Keeping and Preservation of Books of Accounts and Other Accounting Records
- Official Receipts and Commercial or Sales Invoices
- Use of POS, Loose-leaf and Computerized Accounting System
- Reporting of Monthly Sales
- Allowable Deductions
- Withholding Tax Rules
Limited slots are available. Hurry! Join us now.
Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology.
It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills.
Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
You must register in order to be able to join. Likewise, you will be asked to Check Out. Afterwards, you will receive a confirmation email containing the information about joining the live webinar.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!